Roll over image to zoom in
Continuing the legacy of the original Audirect Beam by providing exceptional audio performance to listeners on the go, the hiliDAC Audirect Beam 2S kicks things up a notch with new features.
Improving both audio conversion and amplification, the 2S is outfitted with an ESS9281C Pro DAC, MQA decoding and rendering, and a powerful 4.4mm balanced output capable of outputting 208 milliwatts at 32 ohms. To meet the needs of different setups, the 2S also has three switchable gain modes represented by different lights. Featuring a plug-and-play design, the efficient Beam 2S connects to any playback device via a USB-C input with a number of included adapters.
- 4.4mm Balanced Output Power ：≥110mW(16Ω) ≥ 208mW(32Ω)≥ 27mW(600Ω)
- Frequency Response Range：20Hz-40kHz(-0.04dB)
- THD+N ：0.0003%
- Maximum Supported Sample Rate：PCM/DXD(Up to 32bit/384kHz)
- S/N Ratio ： ≥118 dB SNR
- Support DSD Specification ：Up to DSD128(DoP)
- Op Amp ：Independent Dual Op Amp Chip
- MQA Decoding + Rendering
- Full MQA unfold, Supporting all The Three Layers Original MQA Files Unfold
- Output Ports： 4.4mm Balanced
- Input Interface：Type-C
- Dimension ：51x14X14 (mm)
- Internal Resistance ：＜1Ω
- Net Weight：12g
What's in the box ?
- Audirect Beam 2S
- USB-C to USB-C cable
- USB-C to Lightning cable
- USB-A adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.