SHURE RMCE BT2 High-Resolution Bluetooth® 5.0 cable enables wireless communication and controls for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones and support for Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC and SBC audio codecs.
- Premium, wireless audio performance. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior, high-fidelity audio quality with wireless capability.
- Support for multiple codecs. Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC, and SBC enable superior digital audio
- Featuring Bluetooth® 5 Wireless Technology. Bluetooth 5.0 is also backward compatible and will integrate with all Bluetooth sources.
- Up to 10 hours of play time. Battery allows up to 10 hours of play time with up to 350 hours of standby time and is rechargeable via USB MicroB cable.
- Compatible with all Shure detachable earphones with MMCX cable connectivity.
The High-Resolution Bluetooth® 5.0 communication cable enables wireless communication and controls for Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones. A dedicated, premium headphone amplifier provides superior digital listening with support for Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™ Low Latency, AAC and SBC audio codecs. Providing up to 10 hours of immersive audio on a single charge and up to 30 ft. (10 m) of range, the Bluetooth cable comes with a USB charging cable.
- Connector: MMCX
- Bluetooth Connection: Bluetooth® 5
- Supported Codecs: AAC, SBC, Qualcomm® aptX™ audio, aptX™ HD, aptX™Low Latency
- Battery Life: Up to 10 hours
- Headphone Amplifier: Dedicated
- Charging Port: USB-Micro B (charging cable included)
- Wireless Range: 10 m (30 ft)
Important Note to ALL customers :
- All items are 100% New & Genuine. Supplied & 1-Year Warranty by Hong Kong Authorised Dealer in Hong Kong Region.
- VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, AE & PayPal Accepted
- FREE Delivery Worldwide for Orders above USD20+
- Will ship out in 1 to 2 working days upon payment accepted
- Secured Protection by SSL Encryption
For any questions, please contact us on info@MTMTshop.com or HK WhatsApp / Tel / LINE : (+852) 6088-5323.