Faudio Major In-Ear Monitor IEM Earphone HeadphoneMost parts of our housing for Major lEM is meticulously milled and turned on modern multi-axis CNC machines from a solid piece of 6061-T6 aluminum. By going such extreme manufacturing processes could we produce a housing with less resonances an maximum dynamics. Our R&D budget and development time was spent on this area because we wanted to eliminate any unwanted resonances in traditionally built earphones. Our housing design also a lot closer to the ear, to achieve a better seal for greater performance.
- Triple Built-in Acoustic Chamber (T.B.A.C),
- Single Dynamic Driver (10.5 MMs Dynamic Driver* 1),
- Aluminium Housing, Pure Copper Sound Tube
- Black Sprite"
- 24 AWG
- Crystal UPOCC Litz Copper
- Golden Ratio Wire Design
- 160's Wire Multi-Stranded
- PE Jacket Insulation
- Beryllium Copper 0.78mm 2pins and 3.5mm Stereo Plug
- Sensitivity: 110dB 1mW
- Frequency response: 15Hz - 36kHz
- Impedance: 32Ω@ 1kHz
- Noise isolation: -20 db
- Connector : Beryllium copper 0.78mm CM 2-Pin
- Black Sprite Cable, Carrying Case,
- Cleaning Tool, 1/4 adapter, Warranty card,
- **Ear Tips: FA Foam*1, FA Vocal#3 (S/M/L), FA Instrument#3 (S/M/L)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.