- Product Features
PW Audio specially developed 4.4mm adapter for Sony WM1AM2 / WM1ZM2 users. The internal cable is made of 28AWG compressed copper and the output female connector is made of Pantaconn 4.4mm PCB Ver. and connected to 3.5mm with its ground wire.
The advantage of using 4.4mm TRRRS is that the positive and negative terminals of the left and right channels are independent of each other, resulting in lower noise interference, cleaner sound, and lower distortion when transmitting signals. 4.4mm balanced plugs (TRRRS) are divided into five sections: positive left channel, negative left channel, positive right channel, negative right channel, and a ground terminal.
The ground electrode is grounded as a shield to further reduce noise and make the sound more pure, so it is popular among music enthusiasts in recent years. In addition to the balance characteristics, the volume is thicker than the 2.5mm TRRS, which makes it less likely to break off and more durable, and because of the increased contact surface, it can transmit messages more effectively.
The design of the product is precisely measured, and each output port is precisely spaced without deviation, and the cable is hand-soldered to fit your front-end/player perfectly.
- The 1960s version uses PW 1960s cores for the internal cable.
- The First TimeS version is soldered with FirstTimeS cores.
- Orpheus core soldering for the Orpheus version
- Wire Material: Compressed copper inner wire
- Cable body specification: 28Awg
- Female Socket Plug: 4mm balanced (side plug), 3D resin printed inner structure. CNC aluminum housing
- Compatibility: Sony NW-WM1AM2 / Sony NW-WM1ZM2
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.