To celebrate the 5th anniversary of PW Audio, Peter Wong has developed a new Upgrade Cable suited for audio enthusiasts looking for a fun sound signature at a price that is relatively wallet friendly.
The No.5 cable features single crystal OCC copper litz wires of 26AWG thickness which offers a warm, tube amp-like sound signature added to your In-Ear Monitor (IEM). Adding this cable to your IEM will give it fuller and thicker mids, with thicker bass that is better extended.
- Wire Material: High Purity Single Crystal Copper Litz Wire (7 N)
- Plug Type: 3.5mm / 2.5 mm Balanced / 4.4mm Balanced
- Connector Type: MMCX, CM 2-Pin, UE CM, FitEar, ATH IM, IE80, UE TF10
- Twist Number: 26 AWG 4 pieces (4-wired)
- Cable Length: Around 1.2 m
Review on Head-Fi : https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/pw-audio-no-5-iem-cable.22703/reviews
Review on theheadphonelist : https://theheadphonelist.com/pw-audio-no-5/
For high-end model, you can find the 8-Wired version. Here it is >> PW Audio Number 5 8-Wired Upgrade Cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.