The units used in Acoustune headsets are developed and manufactured in-house, and the second-generation Myrinx Composite drive unit used in the Acoustune HS1790TI is no exception, based on the unit used in the HS2000MX. The flexibility of Myrinx and the high rigidity of the material used as the key component of the dome prevent resonance and withstand greater energy.
HS1790 TI Highlights
- Second generation Myrinx Composite unit design with titanium thin film dome to prevent resonance effects
- Titanium alloy chamber provides greater rigidity and improved unit response
- The "Dead Landscape" concept with Argento Scuro color scheme combines Japanese garden design and industrial style
- New case structure design to reduce resonance and provide a better fit
- ARC51 eight-twisted headphone cable reduces distortion
- A wide range of accessories, including popular eartips AEX07
HS 1790 TI Specifications
- Color: Argento Scuro Dark Silver
- Unit: 10 mm second generation Myrinx Composite dynamic coil
- Housing: Titanium cavity, anodized aluminum skeleton
- Sensitivity: 110db@1mW
- Maximum input: 100mW
- Impedance: 24Ω@1kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-25KHz
- Terminal: Pentaconn EAR
- Cable: ARC51 eight twisted hybrid cable Pentaconn Ear - 3.5mm
- Accessories: AEX07 eartips (XS/S/M/L/XL), AET02 eartips (F), aluminum protective case, carrying case, cable clip, cable ties
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Well packed and surely a super high quality product. The personnel is very kind when chatting with them concerning any issue related to the product. Very diligent seller. Highly recommend.