The AK Astell Kern PEE51 USB-C Dual DAC Cable uses the design concept of “light and shadow” that is used in all Astell & Kern AK products.
The USB-C Dual DAC Cable design is based on a single centerline that boldly crosses from right to left. The faces were arranged by adjusting the angle ratio so that the sharp faces of the upper four faces meet at one point. It is designed so that each side is reflected according to the movement of light.
The Astell & Kern AK USB-C DUAL DAC CABLE has been designed as an extension of existing Astell&Kern DAP lines.
Smartphone manufacturers are removing headphone jacks from their products.
Without a headphone jack, how do you listen to music on your smartphone with the headphones and earphones you currently own?As streaming services begin to support high-quality, high-resolution audio, are wireless earphones and headphones able to provide the full audio playback experience?How can you enjoy high-quality music playback or games with dynamic and realistic sound on your computer without an expensive high-end sound card?
Astell & Kern's AK development team set out to create a product that would answer these questions.
- Housing Material: ZINC Alloy
- Colour: Titan
- Digital-Analog Converter: Cirrus Logic CS43198 x 2
- PCM: Support up to 32bit/384kHz
- DSD Native: DSD64(1bit 2.8MHz), Stereo /
- DSD128(1bit 5.6MHz), Stereo / DSD256(1bit 11.2MHz), Stereo
- Input: USB Type-C Input (for Windows 10, Android Smartphone & Tablet PC, macOS)
- Output: 3.5mm Headphone
- USB Plug: 17mm[W] x 50mm[H] x 10.3mm[D]
- 3.5mm Headphone: 12mm[W] x 20mm[H] x 8.2mm[D]
- Frequency Response: ± 0.030 (Condition: 20 Hz~20 kHz)
- Signal-Noise Ratio: 118dB @ 1kHz, Unbalanced
- THD+N: 0.0004% @ 1kHz, Unbalanced
- IMD SMPTE: 0.0003% 800Hz 10kHz(4:1) Unbalanced
- Output Impedance: 2Ohm
- Output Level: 2Vrms
Remarks: This item does NOT include Smartphone, earphone.
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.