Hilidac in partnership with MQA Ltd., has created the MQA-supported Audirect Beam 2 to let you experience the abundant music details in the artists' recording room. Beam 2 is an MQA-enabled DAC/Amp which can fully decode the original MQA files.
The sequel to hiliDAC’s well-received Beam, the Beam 2 is a high-performing DAC/amp that easily fits in your palm. To deliver exceptional sound and amplification that punches way above its weight class, the Beam 2 is equipped with an audiophile-grade ESS9281C Pro DAC and an amplifier capable of outputting 240 mW at 32 ohms. It also features a 3.5-millimeter single-ended headphone port and 2.5-millimeter fully balanced port.
Audirect Beam2 left and right channels have independent op amps and high-thrust circuit designs, and the light on its body changes color according to the decoded music format: red for SD audio, blue for HD audio, and rose red for MQA audio.
- Output Power (Single-ended): > 180mW (16 ohm), > 110mW (32 ohm), > 6.6mW (600 ohm)
- Output Power (Balanced): > 145mW (16 ohm), > 240mW (32 ohm), > 26.6mW (600 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-40kHz, (-0.04dB)
- THD+N: 0.0003%
- SNR: > 118dB SNR
- Sampling Rate Supporting: PCM/DXD, up to 32bit, 384kHz
- DSD Support: Up to DSD128 (DOP)
- I.R.: < 1 ohm
- MQA: Full MQA Decoder, supports full decoding of original MQA files.
- Op Amp: Dual OP AMP Chips
- Input port: Type-C
- Output Port: (1) 3.5mm, (2) 2.5mm - Balanced
- Dimensions: 49 x 15 x 6.8 mm
- Weight: 12g
What's in the box ?
- Audirect Beam 2
- Lightning to USB-C short cable
- USB-C to USB-C short cable
- USB-C short data cable
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.