Hilidac in partnership with MQA Ltd., has created the MQA-supported Audirect Beam 2 to let you experience the abundant music details in the artists' recording room. Beam 2 is an MQA-enabled DAC/Amp which can fully decode the original MQA files.
The sequel to hiliDAC’s well-received Beam, the Beam 2 is a high-performing DAC/amp that easily fits in your palm. To deliver exceptional sound and amplification that punches way above its weight class, the Beam 2 is equipped with an audiophile-grade ESS9281C Pro DAC and an amplifier capable of outputting 240 mW at 32 ohms. It also features a 3.5-millimeter single-ended headphone port and 2.5-millimeter fully balanced port.
Audirect Beam2 left and right channels have independent op amps and high-thrust circuit designs, and the light on its body changes color according to the decoded music format: red for SD audio, blue for HD audio, and rose red for MQA audio.
- Output Power (Single-ended): > 180mW (16 ohm), > 110mW (32 ohm), > 6.6mW (600 ohm)
- Output Power (Balanced): > 145mW (16 ohm), > 240mW (32 ohm), > 26.6mW (600 ohm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-40kHz, (-0.04dB)
- THD+N: 0.0003%
- SNR: > 118dB SNR
- Sampling Rate Supporting: PCM/DXD, up to 32bit, 384kHz
- DSD Support: Up to DSD128 (DOP)
- I.R.: < 1 ohm
- MQA: Full MQA Decoder, supports full decoding of original MQA files.
- Op Amp: Dual OP AMP Chips
- Input port: Type-C
- Output Port: (1) 3.5mm, (2) 2.5mm - Balanced
- Dimensions: 49 x 15 x 6.8 mm
- Weight: 12g
What's in the box ?
- Audirect Beam 2
- Lightning to USB-C short cable
- USB-C to USB-C short cable
- USB-C short data cable
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.