Audirect introduces the Beam 3 Pro, a portable decoding headphone amplifier designed for headphones and high-impedance headphones.
The Beam 3 Pro is designed with the HiFi System in mind for the first time, differentiating between the first stage of decoding (preamp) and the second stage of decoding (post amp) to enhance the sound field image and control performance.
- Equipped with ESS professional audio DAC chip ES9281AC PRO chip, supporting DSD512 hard decoding and PCM support up to 32bti / 768kHz.
- IOS / Android dual system platforms are available, as well as perfect compatibility with Mac Os and Windows.
- Support MQA renderer, expand the third layer of MQA audio files, and restore the real and full music details.
- Gain adjustment function, up to 600Ω output, designed for headphones and high-impedance headphones
- Perfectly supports 3.5mm single-ended output to achieve high-quality transmission.
- Synchronized support for various music streaming platforms, no need to download additional software, plug-and-play.
What's in the box ?
- Audirect Beam 3 Pro
- Type-C to Type-C Cable
- USB Adapter
Revies on Headfonics forum:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.