Roll over image to zoom in
DD hifi DJ44B Mark II / DJ44C Mark II 4.4mm Female for 3.5mm 2.5mm Adapter
- Climbing to the top of the mountain, a step further
- DD hifi 4.4 balanced female adapter Mark II series
- Full stainless steel casing completely presents
The more and more 4.4mm cables on hand, and want to use the return 4.4mm cable to plug into 2.5mm or 3.5mm, what's the point?
1. DJ44B Mark II: 4.4mm balanced female to 2.5mm balanced male plug
2. DJ44C Mark II: 4.4mm balanced female to 3.5mm body stereo plug
1. Can be more compact
The 4.4mm socket is very large, it is difficult to make the adapter smaller, the pursuit of compact technology has always been the goal of DDHiFi challenge, this time, we have made the DJ44B/DJ44C lighter and smaller.
2. custom 4.4mm socket, metal contact points to do a higher requirement of gold-plated layer processing, in order to better check the plug contact of each socket, deliberately made transparent shell.
3. A further step for lossless transmission
The new DJ44B Mark II / DJ44C Mark II has a gold-plated copper socket shield ring to block interference signals at the socket gap. The internal connection cable is a mixture of 6N single crystal copper and 6N single crystal copper silver-plated conductor to ensure efficient signal transmission in tight spaces.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.