Hidizs S8 DAC Amplifier connects different cables through Micro USB, and then connect different sources with 3.5mm headphone output up to 2V.
Hidizs is also fighting with S8, using CS43131 as Hi Res DAC, and FPGA chip, which supports up to 32bit / 384kHz PCM and DSD256. The source is connected through Micro USB. The original cable has USB Type C, Apple iPhone Lightning and standard USB Type A, which can connect different devices such as mobile phones and computers.
The headphone output interface is for 3.5mm earphone, the output is up to 2A, and carefully adjusted by the development team, bringing accurate sound.Key Features:
- Professional and powerful CS43131 DAC chip
- Dedicated FPGA decodes DSD64 / 128/256 in hardware
- PCM supports up to 32bit/384kHz
- Intelligent detection for headphone impedance (2vms)
- High density aircraft aluminum-alloy CNC housing, molding in one
- Exclusive HiBy system and distinctive MSEVB mixing console function
- DAC: Tip CS43131
- PCM: Up to 32bit/384khz
- DSD: Up to 11.2MHz
- A housing material: Aluminum
- A cover panel material: Glass
- A physical button: Volume +- button
- A correspondence system: iOS, Android, Windows, the Mac OS, the iPad OS
- An attached cable: Lightning, Type-C, Micro-B, USB-A
- The output: Single-end headphones output 3.5mm
- A power supply: Bus power drive
The single-end output Specifications:
- The output: 30mW+30mW@32Ω
- Frequency properties: 20-50kHz
- THD+ noise: 0.002% (1kHz)
- SNR: 116dB
- Channel separation: 78dB(@32Ω)
- Output impedance: 1 Ω or less
- A single-end headphones out: 3.5mm
What's in the box ?
- Hidizs S8 Hi-Res DAC Amplifier x 1
- Micro USB to Apple iPhone Lightning cable x 1
- Micro USB to USB Type C cable x 1
- Micro USB to USB Type A cable x 1
Remarks: Earphone / Smartphone is NOT included in the box.
Category: DAC Amplifier
Review of Hidizs S8:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.