iBasso Audio is a well-known name in the audio industry. They have a wide range of products from Hi-res Digital Audio Players to Hi-res USB Type-C DAC/AMPs.
Famous products include iBasso DX220, iBasso DX160 Hi-res players, iBasso IT00, iBasso IT01s, iBasso IT04 IEMs, and many more. For USB Type-C DAC/AMPs, their DC01 is one of the most-selling Type-C DAC/AMP in the market. Well before wasting any more time, let’s check out how good is their latest DC03.
DC03 can be plug-and-play on smartphones and tablets with Android 5.1 and above, without installing drivers or third-party APPs (due to the Android device’s system or hardware limitation, there may be a low compatibility issue with some smartphones or tables.). On some Android devices, it may be necessary to manually turn on the OTG function in the system settings. The DC03 uses a standard UAC 2.0 sound card chipset for plug-and-play on Mac and Win10 computers. For WinXP, Win7, and Win8 systems, please download the driver from our website www.iBasso.com. Once properly installed, it can be used as a USB sound card.
There is no built-in battery so the DC03 gets its power through the USB interface from the master device. The actual power consumption is related to the operation and the device system. The DC03 has two audiophile DAC chips built-in. It is normal for the DC03 to get warm during use.
- Dual Cirrus Logic CS43131 Master HiFi™ DAC Chips
- Support of PCM up to 32bit/384kHz
- Support of Native DSD up to 256x
- 3.5mm single ended output port
- Ultra low noise floor, that is below 0.9μV
- Works as a USB-DAC for Android smartphones & tablets, Mac, Windows, & Linux computers
- USB C connector for better compatibility with Android smartphones & tablets
- Support of UAC2.0
- Dedicated UAC volume control APP for Android devices
- 4-wire twisted audiophile cable
- DAC Chipset: Dual CS43131 Master HiFi DAC Chips
- THD+N: 111dBA ( 300Ω load), 109dBA ( 32Ω load)
- Output Voltage: 2Vrms (300Ω load), 1.61Vrms(32Ω load)
- Frequency ResponseL 20Hz~40kHz +/-0.5dB
- Output Impedance: < 0.12Ω
- PCML Up to 32bit/384kHz
- DSD: Native DSD up to 256x
- Weight: 11g
- Length: 105mm
- iBasso DC03
- USB C to USB A adapter
- User manual
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.