The new high-end ground box KOJO Technology Crystal E-G Ground Box, with champagne gold anodized exterior, is based on the limited edition "Crystal E Jtune". Inside, it features 8 layers of exotic metal plates with fine sandblasted finish and 6 special aluminum electrolytic capacitors, and the surface of the conductor is etched with special etching process to form a sponge-like structure, which creates unprecedented surface area of the conductor.
8 layers of heterogeneous metal plates are used to create a grounding effect through the conductivity of different metals. The grounding surface area is greatly enhanced by the fine spraying and frosting treatment.
- A total of 6 capacitive Crystal EPs made of banded high-purity aluminum foils are used to further increase the grounding surface area.
- Total 68,000 cm2 grounded surface area, 68 times larger than Crystal E.
- Newly designed screws for improved venting, connection, and transparency.
- Small but heavy 830g.
- Includes RCA-Y and Y-Y 1.2 meter long ground cables.
- Made in Aomori, Japan.
The Crystal E-G is an advanced version of the Crystal-E. The basic structure of the new E-G is identical to that of the limited edition E Jtune, but each layer of the interior has been more precisely milled (the picture above shows a milled layer on the left and a milled layer on the right), and the high-precision milling process has increased the surface area and the grounding effect.
In addition, compared to the Crystal-E, the new Crystal E-G incorporates six special aluminum electrolytic capacitors similar to those used in the Crystal EP series, making the E-G a hybrid design that is the most comprehensive of Koujo Seiko's grounding products.
- Dimensions (including terminals or protrusions): 80 x 35 x 111 mm
- Weight: Approx. 775g
- Accessories: RCA plug - Y terminal (M4) (1.2m), Y terminal (M4) - Y terminal (M6) (1.2m)
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.