Maestraudio MA910SR - Powered by InTime (Made In Japan)
The first Maestraudio model, MA910S, incorporated the head transfer function into its design and was equipped with an original passive ceramic tweeter, RST, to achieve a natural sound with a wide soundstage over the entire range. The 910S has been well-received by many users as a high-performance IEM with a comfortable listening experience. At the same time, however, we received many requests for a re-cable model from users who pursue even more personalized sound. We, therefore, conducted repeated research and prototyping with the aim of reducing the loss of contact resistance due to re-cabling and achieving a more informative sound quality, while maintaining the MA910S's class-leading wide soundstage. The MA910SR is Maestraudio's first re-connectable model and a symbol of the brand.
- Product Name: Maestraudio MA910SR
- Shape: IEM Earphone
- 2 Colors：Light Blue, Dark Blue
- Driver: Hybrid type
- 10mm diameter graphene-coated dynamic driver x 1
- 9mm diameter RST (Reactive Sympathetic Tweeter) x 1
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Sensitivity: 100dB
- Frequency response: 20Hz to 40KHz
- Cable length: 1.2m (3.5mm 3-pole L-shaped plug)
- Connector: Pentaconn ear (OFC)
- Accessories： Silver coated OFC&OFC hybrid cable, iSep01 earpieces (S/MS/M/L), genuine leather cord reel, carrying pouch
- Country of origin: Made In Japan
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.