PW Audio Century Series The 1950s headphone cable is a sister cable alongside the acclaimed 1960s cable. Staying true to the rock 'n' roll styles of the 1950s.
The Century Series 1950s cable features a sound that is fast and groovy which will keep you tapping your feet to the greatest hits of the 1950s, such as Rock Around the Clock, Jailhouse Rock and Tutti Frutti.
Like the 1960s and other cables in the Century Series, the 1950s offers industry leading technical performance in terms of resolution, layering transparency and separation through proprietary wire geometry design and construction techniques. Available in Grey color only.
- Jacket Material: Soft PE
- Conductor Material: Supreme Level OCC Copper
- Conductor Gauge: 26awg as conductors and close to 24awg as shielding
- Number of Conductors: 4 conductors and 4 shielding
- Possible Plug Types: 3.5mm, 2.5mm Balanced, 4.4mm Balanced
- Possible Connector Types: MMCX, CM 2 Pin, IM, IE. Please contact us if you cannot find the connector types you needed
- Warranty: 1 year (by Hong Kong Authorized Dealer / Distributors)
- In the box: PW Audio The 1950s Cable
- Available in Grey color only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.