SONY C80 Uni-directional condenser microphone suitable for vocal/voice recording. Inheriting the microphone capsule used in the C-100 and using the same material as the C-800G for the diaphragm, this microphone inherits the essence of the predecessors.
The dual diaphragm configuration suppresses sound characteristics changes with distance (proximity effect), enabling stable recording/distribution. "Noise Elimination Construction" succeeded from C-800G / C-100 prevents acoustic vibration resulting in low noise and clear sound.
- Large 25mm microphone capsule emphasises the presence of sound.
- Dual-diaphragm structure suppresses proximity effect for stable recording and broadcast.
- Precision resin backplate, for reduced acoustic impedance and high sensitivity.
- Rich mid-range characteristics ensure a precise vocal pickup.
- Extended low-end and natural sound provide a realistic reproduction of instruments.
- Switchable low-cut filter reduces the pickup of low-frequency and ambient noise.
- Capsule Type：Condenser Microphone
- Frequency Response：20Hz～20kHz
- Directivity：Uni directional
- Sensitivity ：-30 dB, (deviation ±3 dB), (0 dB=1 V/Pa, 1 kHz)
- Output Impedance ：90Ω±15%, Balanced
- Dynamic Range：More than 125.5 dB
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio ：81.5dB
- Inherent Noise ：Less than 12.5 dB SPL, (0 dB=2 × 10-5 Pa), (IEC* 61672-1 A-Weighted, 1 kHz, 1 Pa)
- Maximum Input Sound Pressure Level ：More than 138 dB SPL
- (output level for 1% waveform distortion at 1 kHz, converted into equivalent input sound pressure level: 0 dB=2 × 10-5 Pa)
- Connector: XLR-3-12C (male)
- Mic Cable: XLR 3-pin Cable Required (Not Supplied)
- Power Requirements: DC 44 to 52 V
- Dimensions: Approx. 40 mm (1.57 in.) dia. × 158 mm (6.22 in.)1
- Mass: Approx. 215 g (7.6 oz)
What's in the box ?
- SONY C-80 Microphone
- Cradle suspension
- Operating instructions
- Carrying case
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.