- You won’t feel a thing
- No compromise on sound quality
- Hear the world around you
The unique open design of the Float Run headphones keeps you in touch with your surroundings while delivering a spacious soundtrack. You'll get the maximum impact from your music and can stay safe in busy surroundings.
SONY Float Run Specifications:
- Driver: 16mm
- Weight: 33g
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Charging Time for full: 3 Hours
- Play Time: 10 hours (after full charge). After 10 min fast charge can play for 1 hour.
- Connection: Wireless Bluetooth Version 5.0
- With Microphone: YES
- Battery Charge: With USB-C (Type-C) cable
- Maximum communication range: Line of sight approx. 10 m (32.8 ft)1)
- Frequency band: 2.4 GHz band (2.400 0 GHz - 2.483 5 GHz)
- Compatible Bluetooth profiles2): A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Codec3): SBC, AAC
- Transmission range (A2DP): 20 Hz - 20 000 Hz (Sampling frequency 44.1 kHz)
What's in the box ?
Float Run headphones conveniently charge using USB-C. They also include a carrying pouch to keep the supplied charging cable and headphones together and protected in your gym bag, purse or pocket.
The company name of SONY was created by combining two words of “sonus” and “sonny”. The word “sonus” in Latin represents words like sound and sonic. The other word “sonny” means little son. Used in combination, Sony is supposed to represent a very small group of young people who have the energy and passion towards unlimited creations and innovative ideas.
With the far-sight of expanding worldwide, it was in 1958 that the company formally adopted “Sony Corporation” as its corporate name. Easy to pronounce and read in any language, the name Sony, which has a lively ring to it, fits comfortably with the spirit of freedom and open-mindedness.
All SONY products are 100% Brand NEW, with 1-Year warranty (including headphones, DAP only) by Hong Kong authorized dealer / distributor.
Estimated Shipping Lead Time (working days)
- US: 5-9 days
- UK CA AU: 7-14 days
- EU: 14-21 days
- Others: 14 to 28 days
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.