SONY MUC-M12SB1 4.4mm balanced / MMCX headphone cable has been designed in close cooperation with Kimber Kable and utilizes their braiding technology.
- Music sounds crisp and clear thanks to the 8-wire braid design
- Oxygen-free copper conductor minimizes sound deterioration
- Non-magnetic gold-plated Sony ear receiver plug
- 1.2m length allows for freedom of movement
- Clear sound with multi-gauge conductor
- CORD LENGTH: 4.4mm Balanced / MMCX
- Length: around 1.2m
- CABLE STRUCTURE: 8 wire braid, Multi-gauge conductor
- CONDUCTOR MATERIAL: OFC
- PLUG TYPE (HEADPHONE SIDE): Non-magnetic gold-plated Sony ear receiver plug ×2
- PLUG (MM): 4.4mm Balanced
The company name of SONY was created by combining two words of “sonus” and “sonny”. The word “sonus” in Latin represents words like sound and sonic. The other word “sonny” means little son. Used in combination, Sony is supposed to represent a very small group of young people who have the energy and passion towards unlimited creations and innovative ideas.
With the far-sight of expanding worldwide, it was in 1958 that the company formally adopted “Sony Corporation” as its corporate name. Easy to pronounce and read in any language, the name Sony, which has a lively ring to it, fits comfortably with the spirit of freedom and open-mindedness.
All SONY products are 100% Brand NEW, with 1-Year warranty (including headphones, DAP only) by Hong Kong authorized dealer / distributor.
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.