SONY WH-1000XM4 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones blend our most advanced noise cancelling with exceptional sound quality and a range of smart features for an unrivalled listening experience. With dual noise sensor technology, featuring two microphones on each earcup, captures ambient noise and passes the data to the HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1. Then applies noise cancelling processing in real time to a range of acoustic environments.
Working together with a new Bluetooth Audio SoC (System on Chip), it senses and adjusts to music and noise signals, as well as acoustic characteristics between the driver unit and ears, at over 700 times per second. Available in 3 different colors, Black, Silver and White (Special Edition).
- HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1, Bluetooth Audio SoC and a dual noise sensor let you listen without distractions
- Personal Noise Cancelling Optimizer and Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing
- High-quality audio with DSEE Extreme and LDAC
- Adaptive Sound Control automatically adjusts ambient sound settings to suit your location and behavior
- Wireless freedom with BLUETOOTH technology
- Headphone Type: Closed Dynamic
- Driver Unit: 40mm, dome type (CCAW Voice Coil)
- Magnet: Neodymium
- Diaphragm: Aluminum coated LCP
- Frequency Response: 4Hz - 40,000Hz, Bluetooth Communication - 20Hz - 20,000Hz (44.1kHz Sampling) / 20Hz - 40,000Hz (LDAC 96kHz Sampling, 990kbps)
- Sensitivities: 105dB / mW (cable with the unit on) , 101dB / mW (cable with the unit off)
- Cord Type: Single-sided (detachable)
- Cord Length: approx. 1.2m, OFC strands, gold-plated L-shaped stereo mini plug
- Wearing Style: Circumaural
- NFC: Yes
- DSEE Extreme: Yes
- Passive Operation: Yes
- Battery Charge Time: Approx. 3 hrs (Full charge)
- Battery Charge Method: USB charging
- Battery Life: Music Play - Max. 30 hours (NC ON), Max. 38 hours (NC OFF)
- Battery Life: Waiting Time - Max. 30 hours (NC ON), Max. 200 hours (NC OFF)
- Bluetooth version: Version 5.0
- Effective Range: Line of sight approx.30ft (10m)
- Frequency Range: 2.4GHz band
- Profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, HSP
- Supported Audio Format: SBC, AAC, LDAC
- Supported Content Protection: SCMS-T
- Noise Canceling: Noise Canceling ON/OFF Switch, Personal NC Optimizer, Atmospheric Pressure Optimizing, Ambient Sound Mode, Quick Attention
What's in the box ?
- WH 1000X M4
- Carrying Case
- Plug Adaptor for In-flight Use
- Headphone cable (approx. 1.2m)
- USB Cable: Type-C (approx. 20 cm)
The company name of SONY was created by combining two words of “sonus” and “sonny”. The word “sonus” in Latin represents words like sound and sonic. The other word “sonny” means little son. Used in combination, Sony is supposed to represent a very small group of young people who have the energy and passion towards unlimited creations and innovative ideas.
With the far-sight of expanding worldwide, it was in 1958 that the company formally adopted “Sony Corporation” as its corporate name. Easy to pronounce and read in any language, the name Sony, which has a lively ring to it, fits comfortably with the spirit of freedom and open-mindedness.
All SONY products are 100% Brand NEW, with 1-Year warranty (including headphones, DAP only) by Hong Kong authorized dealer / distributor.
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The product was delivered on time, and is as good as we had hoped. My daughter really loves the headphones, and I was thankful to MTMT for getting them here in time for Christmas. All the other stores were out of stock, but they came through for me.