To celebrate the 5th anniversary of PWaudio, Peter Wong has developed a new upgrade cable suited for audio enthusiasts looking for a fun sound signature at a price that is relatively wallet friendly.
The No.5 cable (8-Wire) features single crystal OCC copper litz wires of 26AWG thickness which offers a warm, tube amp-like sound signature added to your IEM. Adding this cable to your IEM will give it fuller and thicker mids, with thicker bass that is better extended.
- Wire Material: High Purity Single Crystal Copper Litz Wire (7 N)
- Plug Type: 3.5mm / 2.5 mm Balanced / 4.4mm Balanced
- Connector Type: MMCX, CM 2-Pin, UE CM, FitEar, ATH IM, IE80, UE TF10
- Twist Number: 26 AWG
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
- Number of Conductors : 8-Wired
Review on Head-Fi : https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/pw-audio-no-5-iem-cable.22703/reviews
For entry-level model, you can find the 4-Wired version. Here it is >> PW Audio Number 5 4-Wired Upgrade Cable
Important Note to ALL customers :
- All items are 100% New & Genuine. Supplied & Warranty by Hong Kong Authorized Dealer.
- VISA, MasterCard, PayPal Accepted
- FREE Delivery Worldwide for Orders above USD20+
- Will ship out in 1 to 2 working days upon payment accepted
- Secured Protection by SSL Encryption