Legend II is entry-level upgrade cable, in which the tri-band sound is smooth, not harsh, very comfortable, and suitable for those who like to listen, relaxed friends.
- Model Name: Legend II
- Jacket Material : Teflon as Insulation and Polyethylene (PE) as Jacket
- Wire Material: Silver-Plated Copper litz
- Plug Type: 3.5mm / 2.5 mm Balance / 4.4mm
- Connector Type: MMCX, CM 2-Pin, UE CM, FitEar, ATH IM, IE80, UE TF10
- Twist Number: 26 AWG 4 pieces
- Cable Length: 1.2 m
Important Note to ALL customers :
- All items are 100% New & Genuine. Supplied & 1-Year Warranty by Hong Kong Authorised Dealer in Hong Kong Region.
- VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay, AE & PayPal Accepted
- FREE Delivery Worldwide for Orders above USD20+
- Will ship out in 1 to 2 working days upon payment accepted
- Secured Protection by SSL Encryption
For any questions, please contact us on info@MTMTshop.com or HK WhatsApp / Tel / LINE : (+852) 6088-5323.
PW Audio is a Hong Kong brand for audio earphone, headphone devices, including audio upgrade cable, adapter, with MMCX, CM 2-Pin, 3.5mm, 2.5mm balanced, 4.4mm balanced plugs. Famous models include flagship 1960s, No.5 upgrade audio cable. All items are 100% Brand NEW. Supplied with 1-Year Warranty by Hong Kong Authorized Dealers / Distributors.
YES. We do custom-made cable for your earphone, headphone, DAP. It takes around 7 to 10 working days to finish.
Please leave us message here >> OR send email : info@MTMTshop.com.
All PW Audio products are 100% Brand NEW, with 1-Year warranty by Hong Kong authorized dealer / distributor.
Estimated Shipping Lead Time (working days)
- US: 5-9 days
- UK CA AU: 7-14 days
- EU: 14-21 days
- Others: 14 to 28 days
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, Apple Pay, Google Pay. AE. Your payment information is processed securely. We do NOT store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
See more choices
Excellent quality and recommended buyer. PWAudio is excellent.
Bought this cable in MMCX/4.4mm to use with Solaris 2020. It looks great and sounds even better. It is a bit stiff but seems to be getting softer with daily use. The fit and finish / build quality of the cable overall is very high end. I will definitely be purchasing more PW Audio cables in the future.